Venardos Circus, a Florida-based traveling circus, will return to Littleton for 15 shows over two weeks, beginning April 14. The group previously performed in Littleton last summer.
Attendees will have the opportunity to watch an array of acts and performances by the circus troupe of aerialists and acrobats. Hosted at the Aspen Grove shopping center in southwest Littleton, located at 7301 S. Santa Fe Drive, the shows will take place inside a custom-made red-and-white striped tent that evokes the nostalgia of old-school circuses, but without the animals.
“We live to be on the road, expressing our creativity and bringing joy to families across the country," Kevin Venardos, the show's ringmaster and producer said in a statement. "We can’t wait to return to Colorado.”
Tickets for general admission are $16.50 for youth under 12 and $27 for adults. Children 24 months and younger are free.
There will also be premium reserved seating available, with tickets starting at $37.
Tickets for opening night, which is April 14 at 7 p.m., will be 50% off.
Click here to book tickets.
Classic circus delights such as popcorn, cotton candy, house-made pink lemonade, nachos, hot dogs, packaged candy and more will be available during shows, which will last about 90 minutes with a brief intermission.
The dates for all Littleton performances are:
- Thursday, April 14 at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 15 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 16 at 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 17 at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 20 at 7:00 p.m.
- Thursday, April 21 at 7:00 p.m.
- Friday, April 22 at 7:00 p.m.
- Saturday, April 23 at 1:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Sunday, April 24 at 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m.
The circus will also perform 15 shows at Collision Brewing Company in Longmont from April 27 to May 8.