After a brief review of how the feminist movement started, a panel of women ranging in ages from 17 to 80 will discuss where we are as a country and society, but most importantly where we need to go next. The event will also feature feminist-inspired performances by local youth organizations.
Speakers will include:
- Polly Baca, first Hispanic woman elected to the Colorado State Senate and the founder of LARASA
- Sonya Ulibarri, CEO of Girls Inc. of Metro Denver
- Regan Byrd, anti-oppression trainer and activist
- Jasmine Davis, slam poet and college student
- and other speakers to be announced!
Ticket prices: $20 through 2/17; $25 after 2/17; $30 at the door; $10 for K-16 students. All proceeds go toward supporting YCD youth programs in Colorado and New Mexico.
Appetizers and cash bar starting at 4:00pm. The event formally begins at 4:30pm and runs until 6:30pm.
Free childcare and ASL interpretation provided upon request.
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.