The stay-at-home orders, including the ones issued by Tri-County Health Department and Jefferson County Public Health, outline a variety of activities residents can and cannot partake in. The …
This item is available in full to subscribers.
If you're a print subscriber, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one.
Click here to see your options for becoming a subscriber.
If you made a voluntary contribution of $25 or more in Nov. 2018-2019, but do not yet have an online account, click here to create one at no additional charge. VIP Digital Access Includes access to all websites
The stay-at-home orders, including the ones issued by Tri-County Health Department and Jefferson County Public Health, outline a variety of activities residents can and cannot partake in. The following is a sampling of some of what is in the orders, which go into effect at 8 a.m. March 26 and expire at the end of the day April 17.
Some things you can do:
• Get medical care for yourself, a family member or a pet.
• Shop at a grocery, liquor, hardware or gun store, a gas station or a marijuana dispensary.
• Pick up materials from your child's school.
• Pick up supplies from your office to work at home.
• Go outside for physical activity, as long as you remain 6 feet away from people who are not a member of your immediate household.
• Pick up food from a restaurant by means of drive-thru, delivery or take-out.
• Go to work if you provide essential services or products at a business deemed essential by the health department. Some examples of essential businesses: health care, infrastructure operations, certain government functions, various types of stores, restaurants, banks, home-service businesses like plumbers and electricians, and news media.
Some things you cannot do:
• Gather in public or private with people outside of your immediate residence.
• Travel, except to obtain or provide essential goods or services, or medical care.
• Carpool with anyone outside of your residence.
For a more complete list, go to https://www.jeffco.us/DocumentCenter/View/20742/JCPH-Public-Health-Order-20-002---STAY-AT-HOME or https://www.tchd.org/DocumentCenter/View/6965/Stay-At-Home-Public-Health-Order-
Other items that may interest you
We have noticed you are using an ad blocking plugin in your browser.
The revenue we receive from our advertisers helps make this site possible. We request you whitelist our site.